Southwest Michigan and Chicago - Route 3
Serving Central and Western Michigan, Northern Indiana and Chicago. From Industrial to outdoor stores to hotels on some of Michigan’s busiest highway corridors.
- Cabela’s - LaPorte, Indiana
*One of Indiana’s major store attractions. Just off I-94, which serves as the major hub for Chicago traffic heading north and south into Michigan.
- Air Zoo Museum - Kalamazoo
*300,000 visitors annually
- McDonald’s Shell Plaza, US 127 - Shepard
- Borg Warner Spring Division - Bellwood, IL
- Bass Pro Shop, I-94 - Portage, IN
- General Motors Delta Assembly - Lansing
*Supports over 2,500 employees
- G.M. Grand River Assembly - Lansing
- Holiday Inn Express,US 131 - Cadillac
- American Seating Corp - Grand Rapids
- Comfort Suites, I-196 - Grandville
- Best Western - Holland
For a complete list of Route 3 locations please call or email our office.